- AANS – American Association of Netherlandic Studies
AANS is a university-level organization that promotes the study of the language, literature, history, art history and general culture of the Low Countries.
- AADAS – Association for the Advancement of Dutch-American Studies
AADAS encourages research and nurtures a continuing interest in the history, life, and culture of the Dutch in North America.
- Association for Low Countries Studies in Great Britain and Ireland
- to promote the scholarly study of the language, culture, history and society of the Low Countries (Netherlands and Belgium)
- to encourage research in Low Countries Studies
- to increase the public awareness of the Low Countries, and especially the Dutch language, and Dutch and Flemish culture, history and society
- to represent the interests of Low Countries Studies in higher education at national and international level
- Center for Netherlandic Studies at the Eötvös University (Hungary)
- Afrikaans and Netherlandic Studies – Cape Town University
Afrikaans & Neerlandistiek – Universiteit van Kaapstad
- Afrikaans en Neerlandistiek – Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
- Dutch Online Courses at University College London
Since 2009 University College London (UCL) offers online Dutch language courses which are fully taught from distance. The course offer has been largely expanded in 2012 and now includes two language courses for beginners, two for intermediate and one for advanced learners. For those with an interest in specialized forms of Dutch, UCL also offers online reading courses in Early Modern Dutch and Business Dutch. For more information or to register for one of the courses, go to the website of the UCL language centre.
Other Organizations and Centres of Netherlandic Studiesjriordon2015-07-15T23:05:11+00:00